Thursday, March 15, 2007

A sampling of survey responses

The AAbcm survey was really something that I just stumbled across on one of my favorite blogs, Lifehacker, but it has been interesting and fun to see people's responses. Here are a sampling of one of the questions and its responses. See if you can guess who responded how. Some are embarrassingly obvious.

5. I'd like to hear Andy's thoughts on

1how great his sister is
2How much I own -- there will never be enough of that!
3What a great mother in law he has :)
4How awesome our Michigan vacation is going to be.
5his family
6how come brad is so friggin cool. haha. we laugh, but its true.
7Arranged marriages in India

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, we admit it...number six is ours.

Anonymous said...

whats funny is that we all actually thought that we were probably pretty witty... see:
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/031307/something-witty.gif

Allison said...

Just went through all your family photos--the boys are all soooo adorable! Love them!
Tante Al

Stephanie Balvin said...

I like your blog. I like finding other bloggers in MN. We are in Monticello!