Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snow Day

I would wake up in my little twin bed. Run out to the kitchen, turn on the tv or radio and hope beyond hope that we would have what every northern Michigan kid longs for, a SNOW DAY!!! It is blizzard conditions here in MN and the college president has just sent out an e-mail closing school for the day at 1:00 and closing the college tomorrow. Here's to a long weekend. No long weekend for all of you suckas in FL (with the exception of Mom, whose life has become a long weekend.)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Here's to the perpetual long weekend!! For your information Andrew, I am doing things other than going to movies, sitting by the pool, and having guests!! Let's see......

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely loving the half day and snow day tomorrow!

Hope the boys enjoy the snow!

Gregg said...

What a jyp...I just found out I have to come in to work on Sunday. The Man is always keepin' me down.

Anonymous said...

I spent today playing with Buddy in the snow. It's not quite the same as building a snow fort but it's the best I can do :)