Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's and Breakfast with Caleb

For the past few years we have headed to Yost Park down the road to go sledding with Dave and Brad. It is always a Christmas vacation/New Year's highlight. This year was highlighted by both Brad and I going off of the jump and bruising our tailbones. I'm not sure why I did it after I saw Brad laying on the ground in pain after his run. I always seem to get some very fun pics and video from these days. I love the ones of the kids below.
From January

From January

From January

From January

You can see all of our photos from sledding (or sliding as they say in Minnesota) here.

On Wednesday, Amanda called me and reminded me that I had forgotten to take Caleb out for breakfast for his birthday. This is our annual tradition and I couldn't believe that I had forgotten. So, this morning we enjoyed another Cobblestone Cafe breakfast. It is so nice to be alone with each of the kids. I am thankful for Caleb and the joy that he brings to my life.
From January

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb looks like a teenager there.

Sharon said...

You managed to cram a lot of fun and memories into one holiday season! Caleb looks like you in this pic. How fun!