Monday, January 12, 2009

Some audio tests

We got Caleb a new tape recorder for his birthday. This has led to a lot of fun recording sessions. I thought that I would try to figure out how to get some of these online. This weekend I did just that. Here are a couple of short ones that I think everyone will get a kick out of. The quality is not very good, but come on, it's from a cassette tape.

In case I disappear, come looking for the voice on this recording.

I LOVE to hear Matthew laugh. Whenever I hear him chuckle in the back of the house, it makes me get a huge smile on my face. Give it a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so techy.

Amanda has a scary side.

T

Allison said...

One of the world's sweetest sounds is that raspy little laugh.

Anonymous said...

YES. Matty's laugh is just about the best in the whole world.

Amanda: You should not have left a trail!

Shube

Sharon said...

Matty always makes me smile! I love you Matthew Bradley!