Monday, June 1, 2009

Hymn of the Week--Jesus Paid It All

When we did this hymn last night Benjamin said, "We've already done this one." That was good to hear. We explained that we are going to do the ones that we've already done again. At least he is remembering them. We sing the version below at church. It's a good one.

Hymn of the WeekJesus Paid It All
Words by Elvina M. Hall
Music by John T. Grape

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”
Refrain
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a favorite -- thus my choice to add to the Quartet CD.

Verse 3 (I think):
And when before the throne
I stand in Him complete
Jesus died my soul to save
My lips shall still repeat---

Jesus Paid It All
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow.

Shube

Anonymous said...

A personal favorite...it's been sung around our table many a nights.
T

Sharon said...

One more...
I Stand Amazed in the Presence

The chorus is the best part!!