Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stop by and say hello!

Lately, 2ABC2M has spread to a little bit wider audience. With links from The Responsible Puppet, abigail's leftovers, and 22 Words, our traffic rate has picked up. I think we're getting more traffic from people at Bethlehem especially. Amanda and I met someone at church last night that said, "I've been on your blog so I always smile at you when I see you." It is always good to meet someone in person that may only know you virtually. So let's make some connections.

If you're someone new to our blog, WELCOME! Like Molly said, "You may be a stranger, but you're not a stalker." Drop a comment and then introduce yourself at church. There are a couple of people that I need to introduce myself to this Sunday. Is it weird to say to someone "I know you from your Twitter feed."?

5 comments:

Abigail said...

No, it's not weird to say you know someone from their twitter feed or their blog or "virtually" otherwise.

What would be weird would be meeting someone and *not* saying something, don't you think?

Also, what do you think about starting a facebook group or some sort of network for Bethlehem bloggers? A way to connect with the *many* bloggers at church?

Oh, and by the way, I'm Abigail. See you on Sunday.

Andy Gammons said...

Abigail, let's get a list together. Maybe we can start a blogring. I think it's a great idea.

--Andy

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't get too popular to remember those who have been with you since the humble beginnings...
Your favorite sister,
T

Sharon said...

I must give a hearty AMEN to Tricia's comment. From someone who has been there since THE BEGINNING...your mother:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my site. God is good to us all, isn't He?