Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Go Twins!

Last night I went to the Twins game with a couple of guys from work. (Thanks for the ticks, Dave.) It was a fun night. The best part was the company and the TWO Dome Dogs and the large Coke that I enjoyed. The Twins got pummeled by the Yanks, 10-1.

I had originally intended to take the boys, but I found out that the game didn't start until 7:10. When Bill told me that the game wouldn't be over until 10:30 pm, I figured they wouldn't really make it. When I told Ben yesterday that I was going to a baseball game, he teared all up and said, "I want to go to the baseball game." OUCH! I told him we would go to a different game sometime soon. We'll have to shoot for a Saturday game. I am also hoping to take in some Saint Paul Saints games this summer with the boys. They are a minor league team and have an open air stadium.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very fun although it is rather bizarre to see baseball being played indoors.
Tricia

Sharon said...

That sure was nice of Dave to take you along! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed that they decided to lose that game and win the next -- what can you do? ;-)

Thanks again for the tickets, I appreciated it greatly!

Mmm, Dome Dogs!