Thursday, April 26, 2007

Poor Caleb

This has been quite a week for poor Caleb. Last Sunday he woke up and said that his tummy hurt. He threw up for the first time while Ben and Amanda were at church. He has thrown up every day since then. We tried not feeding him anything earlier in the week, but he cried and said that he was really hungry. So we thought, "if he's really hungry he must be feeling better." Then, up it came. The past two days he has been holding everything down. But he has thrown up during the night. We have changed lots of sheets and pj's. We have thought about calling the doctor, but we're not really sure what they would do about a stomach thing. When we woke up this morning though and he had thrown up again, I told Amanda it was time to give the doctor a call. I sure hope he feels better. There is nothing worse than a poor sweet little boy who is sick.

UPDATE:
I was home for lunch and Amanda had called the doctor. Of course, they said just wait out the weekend. If he's still throwing up, call them. They think it must be a stomach virus. Poor guy! I was so done in, I stayed home and took a nap for a few hours. I have to work late tonight. UUUHH! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry about our precious little Caleb. It sounds just like what Drew had. It took a whole week for him to feel better. Tell Caleb that I'll be praying that he feels better soon.