Monday, June 23, 2008

Boys+Gigi+Alpena=GOOD TIMES!

My mom spent this past week at our house. We had a good week of spending time together. She came over to see us and to pick up the boys.

This morning we sent Ben and Caleb off to Gigi's house for five days. This will be the longest time that the boys have been away. I am praying for them and for my mom. I think they will have a ton of fun. They plan to go ride go-carts, play on the beach, play in the woods, watch TV, eat junk food and play on the beach some more. I was home at lunch and Matthew already misses his brothers. Amanda and I are sure going to enjoy having him and Molly all to ourselves though this week. If you like the picture above, see more of the three boys here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pic is SO full of the boys' personalities that it's almost spilling off the page! :)
Shube

Anonymous said...

Andy-I recently found your blog and it was so fun to see your family now and catch a glimpse of what is going on in your lives! Thanks for all of the great ideas... we love to cook and have had the ice cream maker for a couple of years, but haven't been super creative, we'll have to be more creative this summer. One fun thing to try is to mix some lemonade (not sugar free) and crushed up strawberries for a fun drink at dinner.. one of Drew's favorites this summer. Tell Amanda I said Hello, I'm glad to see all is well with the Gammons fam:)
Laura Krause