Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday on vacation

I'm on vacation! What are all of you people doing who have to work today? Yesterday I went and picked up Tricia, Davy and Jacob. Alex and they met me half way and I brought them back. We have been hanging out on the beach, the yard and taking naps. One thing I have been enjoying is taking photos. You can see today's photos here. Also, check out the video of Matthew below. We have been wanting to get this routine on video for some time. He is an absolute hilarity with this stuff!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sharon's laugh just as much as Matthew!!

...and yes, some of us could only be so lucky to be in Alpena!

wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unknown said...

um, i just viewed the slideshow and am freaking out...is Sharon trying to sell the place??!!

Gregg said...

Awesome...I needed something funny today! Now I just need permission to have Matty sit in my office with me at work - he could keep the mood light...