Monday, June 23, 2008

Dutch Oven

Carrie Gammons' sister Elizabeth recently started a new food blog. I found it today when I was rolling through my blog list. The title is "Dutch Oven". Her motto is "Welcome to my adventures in cooking. I'm no professional, I just wanted a place to organize my thoughts and recipes, and share with others who may be interested. Enjoy!"

Scrolling through the recipes and pictures, my mouth began to water and my stomach gurgled. It is always great to see someone who is interested in putting together a family meal. Dinner time at our house is one of the most important and meaningful times of my day, thanks in no small part to the work that Amanda puts into it. Elizabeth's husband Bill is a lucky man! If you're looking for some good recipes that look like they are pretty easy to pull together, check out Elizabeth's new blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's now officially added to my RSS reader :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for this! I didn't even know you read my blogs... I love checkign in on your blog and seeing the pictures of your family. Thanks for the link!