Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Molly

Molly is growing more and more every day, both in stature and in personality. She is another in a long line of strong women: her mother, her grandmothers, her aunts, etc. Yesterday she decided she wanted to climb up the slide. Amanda told me this when I got home. She didn't ever make it to the top while Amanda was watching her. Amanda pulled her off each time. She said it was too dangerous. She could fall. While I was watching, she finally made it to the top. She doesn't walk yet, but she can sure climb that slide. She's something! I got a little picture crazy. You can see them all here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one strong woman to another...way to go Molly!
T

Sharon said...

YEAH Molly! She's a spunky one! I love the pictures:)

Sharon said...

From the looks of those pictures she'll soon be walking. She's sure not going to be left out of anything those boys are doing. I love it.